Sunday 12 January 2014

The days that I spent my 1st year Semester 1 in NYP SIDM

And so I became a freshmen in SIDM, in my 1st semester year 1, what I learnt was

- Learning basic fundamentals of drawing, that is perspective drawing
- Learning basic rendering using of pencils from a range from 2H to 8B pencils.
- Learning the 12 basic principles of animation
- Learning some basic designs like Fonts and other aspects
- Learning some video editing and camera shots

Here are some of my "final assignment" of each module

A drawing of my school, not too sure how to render the trees at the bottom left corner, looks like a black blob in a way.

Make a movie promotional package








And movie making as well, on some scary thriller, here is the youtube link to it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lu7Lumd7uY&feature=youtu.be
which have credits and such, or you can watch it here.
It was filmed in NYP, and is nothing scary I assure you :)